Wednesday 20 April 2011

i've been so lucky, i am the girl with golden hair.

i'm not much of a writer, just so you know. but i do enjoy to talk, and sometimes a girl just needs to vent to someone (or something) that isn't going to answer back. it also seems to be the new craze so i thought i'd test out the waters. a wise, homosexual man named joel once told me that a persons favourite topic to discuss was themselves, because they're an expert in that subject. with those words of wisdom, i may just be able to pull this blog off.

i've named it "the hearts piggybank" for two reasons.

1. i once heard a quote that goes: "you are the shiniest penny in the piggybank of my heart". (to be honest i think i heard it on the family channel.) anyways, once i heard this quote i used it to describe the friendship between me and the best friend of my life, elisabeth. and her blog is what allowed me to discover this place and start writing on my own.

and 2. if, as i said, i'm writing on the subject of myself, everything i'll be writing will be coming from my heart ( i don't tend to think with my head often ) so i'm going to consider this a safe place to store my thoughts and stories and bank them up to read later and reflect on change. i sound old?

so moving on, as a first blog i think i'll share a few of my favourite things ( other than raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens and such...) :

love, harry potter, ke$ha, supernatural, kisses, jordan pike, carebears, hugs, smiles, cakesters, boyfriend, brandon antonio, city of bones, city of ashes, city of glass, music, giggles, sleeping on the airmatress with him, coke, freedom, theatre, fruit-roll-up bras, rachel phillips, chicken ceaser salad, bookstores, buffy, summer, texting, picnic lunch, hammocks, alex (rip), look, elisabeth wallis, peter pan, keith thompson, singing, dance, yellow tulips, the sims, jensen ackles, vodka, money, heidi dienesch, ireland, guardian angels, cinnamon toast crunch, fred && george, wal mart, sugar, the beatles, tea, prozzak, cuddles, kraft dinner, falling in love, being in love.
 
feel like you know me yet?
oh well
 
until next time,
-courtneydanielle

No comments:

Post a Comment